Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ground Chicken Taco Burgers

Options
smbishop
smbishop Posts: 3,053
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Having fun with my meat grinder:

014-31.jpg

016-27.jpg

017-26.jpg

019-23.jpg
Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.

Comments

• Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    Interesting, looks great!

How's you get the patties to firm up before cooking?
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Sure does look nice...

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    AIN...'T it SWEET! Lookin GOOD! :)
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    When I first saw the post title I was not real excited about ground yard bird but after seeing the pics MAN!! :woohoo: A couple of them and a cold beer would be great! Really nice combo of flavors and color!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Wish that was here for breakfast Scott. Looks great!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • smbishop
    Options
    They were very sloppy, like a potato pancake or worse. I plopped them on the grill plate with a spatula, a spoon was needed as well... :laugh: but they firmed up quickly during the cook and were easy to flip with in a few minutes...
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • smbishop
    Options
    They were fantastic, and leftovers just as good!
  • smbishop
    Options
    Yes sireeeee!
  • smbishop
    Options
    I ground up chicken breasts cut off the bone...they really are quite tasty with complimentary ingredients! .... jalepenos, beer, vodka, avocado...
  • smbishop
    Options
    Thanks Molly, I have been having some fun with ground chicken lately..