Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The latest From Fred\'s Franks

SundownSundown Posts: 2,914
edited 7:24PM in EggHead Forum
for those of you that care that is.

Many of you know and have heard about Fred's Franks from stike and the rest of this Yankee crowd. He uses our Egg, Pearl hot dogs and Wicked Good Charcoal (which he buys by the palette).

Kind of a fun place to meet up and have a great lunch and when we find stike again . . .

Enjoy

http://hotdogstories.com/freds-franks-in-wakefieldma/

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,141
    Thank you for posting that! It's probably the closest I'll ever get to being there, except the gaskets on those eggs came from me!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Didn't he sell it to someone a year or two ago?
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    Yes, Fred no longer owns Fred's Franks, however the new proprietor is following in Fred's footsteps from what I understand.
  • Enjoyed the video. If I'm ever in the hood, I'm stopping by.
  • This year is the first year of Karl (or is it Carl?) operating Fred's Franks. Karl has expanded to add a second XL. he has added several Sausages and peppers and onions to the menu. He's doing a great job and he had big footsteps to fill.
    he sometimes has specials, too.