Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What's Wrong With This Picture?

jzccjzcc Posts: 123
edited 8:47PM in EggHead Forum
At 2:13 a.m. TX time, there are 1,065 guests and 25 members on line. WTf?!

Comments

• A lot of lurkers, and just a few night owls? Was kinda hesitant to even sign in tonight.
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    Why are you scared
  • Bear, I just edited my post to say 'hesitant'. 'Scared' was a VERY poor choice of words on my part. I am on my way to dream land I hope! Long day at the plant. It was a long night last night, but the Mod deleted it. I just get disgusted when somebody that doesn't participate here comes in to make trouble. It's all deleted now, so it's all good.
  • Some folks dint turn off pc
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Maybe we have a strong international following of lurkers! Wish they would chime in a little more often. :lol:

I'm one that never logs out. I am checking in all times of day and night. There is a lot here that feels like home and a lot of the members are like family or better. Logging in and out would be a pain. As long as I have been here I think the figures you saw last night are not unusual. I can't explain it but have noticed it many time before. It will be interesting to see if the new forum shows the same figures. :)

Blair

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,555
    What view shows those number?
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,555
    Well I think some people like to conversate (my husbands former secretary favorite word) and others like to listen. You are right though, other ideas thrown in to the pot would yield some fun cooks.
    Large, small and mini SW Austin