Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Best BGE store in Atlanta

Travelball DadTravelball Dad Posts: 18
edited 12:15PM in EggHead Forum
What/where is the best BGE store in the Atlanta area that carries the most accesories other than the factory? I want to go on a shopping trip this weekend! What's the ole saying, "It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission?"
·

Comments

• I found a lot of stuff at the Ace Hardware in Dunwoody. Still a lot more stuff at the BGE factory showroom, though you can get wicked good, cowboy, etc at the Ace..:

Workbench Ace Hardware
    (770) 394-6938
    1316 Dunwoody Village Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30338
    ·
  • BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
    Workbench Ace Hardware
    3960 Holcomb Bridge Rd
    Norcross, GA 30092
    Phone: 770.448.3390

As good as any I've found.
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,841
    I like this ace also. When I bought a new band for one of my
    Larges try were the only place around with one in stock. Also have always gotten friendly service and they always have a full selection of dizzy pig not just the main couple. I have driven past 3 stores that carry eggs just to go this store before.
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    The "Factory" is in Mexico. The BGE corporate HQ and retail store are in Tucker, GA a mile or so off the ATL perimeter.
    ·