Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Best BGE store in Atlanta

Travelball DadTravelball Dad Posts: 18
edited 2:17PM in EggHead Forum
What/where is the best BGE store in the Atlanta area that carries the most accesories other than the factory? I want to go on a shopping trip this weekend! What's the ole saying, "It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission?"
·

Comments

• I found a lot of stuff at the Ace Hardware in Dunwoody. Still a lot more stuff at the BGE factory showroom, though you can get wicked good, cowboy, etc at the Ace..:

Workbench Ace Hardware
    (770) 394-6938
    1316 Dunwoody Village Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30338
    ·
  • BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
    Workbench Ace Hardware
    3960 Holcomb Bridge Rd
    Norcross, GA 30092
    Phone: 770.448.3390

As good as any I've found.
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,635
    I like this ace also. When I bought a new band for one of my
    Larges try were the only place around with one in stock. Also have always gotten friendly service and they always have a full selection of dizzy pig not just the main couple. I have driven past 3 stores that carry eggs just to go this store before.
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    The "Factory" is in Mexico. The BGE corporate HQ and retail store are in Tucker, GA a mile or so off the ATL perimeter.
    ·