Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

my new Staging Table

RRPRRP Posts: 13,847
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Don't know about you folks, but I always like to work with my grill off my egg when I'm loading, unloading or maybe even turning like 30 wings. Otherwise my stabilized fire temp can get away from me, plus if needed I like to take a little time. One of the drawbacks I had was where to place the grill while doing this and the grease and mess it leaves behind.

Sooooo, I dreamed up my Staging Table!
IMG_2304.jpg

It's 14 x 12 and is topped with a piece of aluminium flashing for easy clean up. Yes I got carried away and finished the wood and added a $6 handle even! Note the 2 drawer pulls in the back corners to keep a loaded grill from sliding off.
IMG_2300.jpg

The construction is solid (that's pronounced overkill :laugh: ) and the flashing is backed on the inside so it has no give.
IMG_2305.jpg
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments