Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sausage Lunch on the Mini

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just back from Molly's world.
Did some jalapeño and chedder sausage with Blues Hog Sauce. Very good:
photo-60.jpg
photo-61.jpg
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Very nice Mickey!

You feeding your co-workers with all that? :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Looks great, Mickey. I would have to say that jap cheddar is my favorite type of sausage.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Griffin
    Options
    double post, sorry

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey
    Options
    Not back to work till Monday and Linda will not eat it.
    All for me.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    Jason, mine as well.

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Oh, those look great. Hope your trip was enjoyable and cool.

Kent
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Se me antojó Mickey..........I mean, really fancy something like it......
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Yum, they really look good. I purchased a package of Blue Ribbon sausage it is really good. Hard to find, but really good. It was the first sausage to go in Holland.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • leeflash
    leeflash Posts: 66
    Options
    those are my favorite.cooked to perfection. B)
  • Mickey
    Options
    Kent it is a whole other world in Not-Texas. Places with highs of 82 and lows in the low 50's: WOW....

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    And you didn't even tell me....geeze Mickey..
    You had great weather, welcome home!
    Did you by chance pick up some Polidori?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Mickey
    Options
    Beli I am a very simple guy or simple minded :laugh:

• Mickey
    Options
    Same here when I do them at a cook Joan.

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    LAWWWD DAT DO look TASTEE! :)
  • Mickey
    Options
    Molly not sure what Polidori is?
    You are one lucky person to live there. I am guessing we were about 150 miles north of you? We were very near Bever Creek/Avon.

• Mickey
    Options
    Hoss they were. Have stuck to Bone Sucking and tried a bottle of the Blues Hog. Liked the more bit of the BH and thicker.

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice area there! Polidori is the brand of sausage I brought to cook at the Austiin Texas Fest. You Texans went nut's over that and the bacon I made and cooked.
    Wish you and Linda were here for next weekend.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    It is a good choice. :) If ya get a chance try the BH TN Red on some pulled pork. ;)
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Are they Opas Sausage, Mickey? From Fredrickburg?
  • Mickey
    Options
    HEB Steve..... very good...

• hornhonk
    Options
    Coming up in November, Mickey?
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Dang those look great. I've got to get me some of that sauce. I hear great things about it.
  • Griffin
    Options
    The jap cheese sausage from Opa's rocks. Great stuff.

Rowlett, Texas

• hornhonk
    Options
    You are right, Jason!
  • hornhonk
    Options
    Molly, why don't you bring some down and we'll have a.....

sausageparty.png

:woohoo: