Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pittsburgh Fest...yup

Grand Oeuf Vert
Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Off to Pittsburgh Fest later today. Mrs. GOV, Mr & Mrs BEER FAIRY, and CANUGGHEAD in tow. We won't get there until late this evening. Hopefully no issues at the Border. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great weekend!

Comments

• shesmokes
    shesmokes Posts: 24
    Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow! Have a safe trip!
  • GirlyEgg
    GirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Well, I left yesterday morning from Atlanta heading up I-77.... my car engine cut off somewhere outside of Charlotte... so a long story in between (including waiting an hour in 98 degree heat with 2 dogs on the side of the road), but my car is still in Charlotte, I rented a car and drove myself and my 2 weimaraners back to Atlanta and just authorized a "tear down" of my engine...

I was planning to make pumpkin pancakes with ginger honey, balsamic glazed beets and fresh roasted nuts for an afternoon snack... that will have to wait for next time...

My parents and crew are still going I think... I'll toast y'all with my Georgia Peachy Mary's that I was bringing... :( :( :( :(
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    Lynn, sorry to hear that, that sucks! Hope you car repair goes well.
    canuckland
  • Weekend Warrior
    Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    That's too bad Lynn. I was looking forward to meeting you finally. :(

Mark
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Georgia Peachy Marys? Care to share the recipe? PLease? :)