Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pittsburgh Fest...yup

Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Off to Pittsburgh Fest later today. Mrs. GOV, Mr & Mrs BEER FAIRY, and CANUGGHEAD in tow. We won't get there until late this evening. Hopefully no issues at the Border. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great weekend!
·

Comments

• shesmokesshesmokes Posts: 24
    Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow! Have a safe trip!
    ·
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Well, I left yesterday morning from Atlanta heading up I-77.... my car engine cut off somewhere outside of Charlotte... so a long story in between (including waiting an hour in 98 degree heat with 2 dogs on the side of the road), but my car is still in Charlotte, I rented a car and drove myself and my 2 weimaraners back to Atlanta and just authorized a "tear down" of my engine...

I was planning to make pumpkin pancakes with ginger honey, balsamic glazed beets and fresh roasted nuts for an afternoon snack... that will have to wait for next time...

My parents and crew are still going I think... I'll toast y'all with my Georgia Peachy Mary's that I was bringing... :( :( :( :(
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,534
    Lynn, sorry to hear that, that sucks! Hope you car repair goes well.
    canuckland
    ·
  • Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    That's too bad Lynn. I was looking forward to meeting you finally. :(

Mark
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    Georgia Peachy Marys? Care to share the recipe? PLease? :)
    ·