Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - But worth it

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,632
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted this last year about this time and happened to run across it this morning while searching for something else.

I thought I would post it again for all those who may not have seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM

Show it to your family.

Spring "Life Is Better When You Are Alive" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    It's funny Leroy, I taught my kids to buckle and now they keep me clicked in. :)

Stay cool!
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Very good Leroy! Like many around here I remember the days before it was law and a lot of windshields were being broken form the inside out. Plastic surgeons had a lot more facial reconstructions to do back then. We NEVER wore our seat belts. Boy, that was a long time ago! Now I'm scared to back out the driveway with out it and can't figure out how anyone can. Thanks for sharing Oh Wise Safety Bird From Spring. :)

Blair

·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Thanks for the repost... It is a good time to pass the link along to the kids.

·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Good stuff....will show to the kids
    ·
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    thanks for the post.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    REALLY good post Mr. Leroy.Thanks.
    ·