Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - But worth it

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
edited 1:13AM in EggHead Forum
I posted this last year about this time and happened to run across it this morning while searching for something else.

I thought I would post it again for all those who may not have seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM

Show it to your family.

Spring "Life Is Better When You Are Alive" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    It's funny Leroy, I taught my kids to buckle and now they keep me clicked in. :)

Stay cool!
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Very good Leroy! Like many around here I remember the days before it was law and a lot of windshields were being broken form the inside out. Plastic surgeons had a lot more facial reconstructions to do back then. We NEVER wore our seat belts. Boy, that was a long time ago! Now I'm scared to back out the driveway with out it and can't figure out how anyone can. Thanks for sharing Oh Wise Safety Bird From Spring. :)

Blair

·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Thanks for the repost... It is a good time to pass the link along to the kids.

·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Good stuff....will show to the kids
    ·
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    thanks for the post.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    REALLY good post Mr. Leroy.Thanks.
    ·