Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Our daughter came to visit

2»

Comments

• tjvtjv Posts: 3,333
    I love the last pic. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I will be coming over for a dinner like that. The baby is well dressed.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    :woohoo: Wow, Kim. Everything looks amazing. I wouldn't know where to star, but I'll take a jucy lucy and a slice of that deep dish.

Granddaughter is a cutie pie. Love that pic.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Any of those would make a delicious meal... well... except the last photo... too cute. I wish I was there...
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    She only wears the latest in designer Eggwear.... :lol: :silly:
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    you could always move...September/October are great months in Worcester, it Jan/Feb you need to watch out for.... :)
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Last year/this year it was December to April you had to watch out for... :( :pinch: :)
    ·
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    your cooks look great.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,588
    Man, all that looks excellent. Those homemade buns look incredible. Cute grandbaby you got there, too! ;)
    ·
  • Chuck222Chuck222 Posts: 67
    Pretty impressive on multiple levels. The food, the preparation, mouth-watering presentation. Yum. The baby looks pretty cute, too!

Quick question on the cupcakes. The quantity of cookies seems suspect or at least it doesn't add up for me.
    [quote]...20 Oreo cookies, 30 whole and 12 coarsely chopped.[/quote]
    Not sure but the discrepancy could be accounted for by the number of cookies the cook nibbles on while making the cupcakes. :laugh: If you get a chance to clarify (the quantity of cookies needed for this recipe), I'd really appreciate it. It looks like a fun one to try.

Chuck L.
    ·