Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Our daughter came to visit

2»

Comments

• tjvtjv Posts: 3,354
    I love the last pic. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I will be coming over for a dinner like that. The baby is well dressed.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,069
    :woohoo: Wow, Kim. Everything looks amazing. I wouldn't know where to star, but I'll take a jucy lucy and a slice of that deep dish.

Granddaughter is a cutie pie. Love that pic.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Any of those would make a delicious meal... well... except the last photo... too cute. I wish I was there...
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    She only wears the latest in designer Eggwear.... :lol: :silly:
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    you could always move...September/October are great months in Worcester, it Jan/Feb you need to watch out for.... :)
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Last year/this year it was December to April you had to watch out for... :( :pinch: :)
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    your cooks look great.
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,708
    Man, all that looks excellent. Those homemade buns look incredible. Cute grandbaby you got there, too! ;)
  • Chuck222Chuck222 Posts: 67
    Pretty impressive on multiple levels. The food, the preparation, mouth-watering presentation. Yum. The baby looks pretty cute, too!

Quick question on the cupcakes. The quantity of cookies seems suspect or at least it doesn't add up for me.
    [quote]...20 Oreo cookies, 30 whole and 12 coarsely chopped.[/quote]
    Not sure but the discrepancy could be accounted for by the number of cookies the cook nibbles on while making the cupcakes. :laugh: If you get a chance to clarify (the quantity of cookies needed for this recipe), I'd really appreciate it. It looks like a fun one to try.

Chuck L.