Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I had a great Friday...

fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
edited 12:27AM in EggHead Forum
When I arrived at home I had these two little "sweeties" waiting for me...
DSC08262.jpg

Thanks Hoss and Mollyshark! You guys made my weekend! Now I have a superior thermometer to temp my next Loney!!

Thanks again guys!
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    You are MORE than welcome! Thank you for the 'Loney post. ;)
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    Welcome to the Chub Club! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    How many Loney cooks must you do to receive an invite to "the Court?" :) I had a bunch of fun doing the cook...I think my wife thought I was crazy...But I know what I'll be cooking at my Cincinnati Eggfest next year!
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Only 1! :ohmy:
    ·
    You are automatically invited upon cooking and posting a 'Loney cook picture on the forum.The only requirement to being a "True" member is to be corinated by King Richard and Queen Molly.In order to accomplish that you should attatch a Medevial (or not) TITLE to your signature for all to see that you are truly a 'Loney lover. ;) EASY PEASY! :) It is loosely based on The Knights of the Round(chub)table.
    ·
    :laugh: BTW,have you been over to Bobby-Q's site.I'm skeered to visit since he is a 'Loney hater. :pinch: Just wonderin.
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    No, not since this forum remained the same.
    Do have on my favorites bar though.
    ·
    ;) Gotcha.
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Is "MerLoney Wizard of the Chub Table" taken? :laugh: If not, I'll amend my signature!
    ·
    As far as I know that title is WIDE OPEN! ;) :laugh:
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hoss, Sorry Looneys not allowed in the Q's zone :angry:
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Finally a use for Skyline Chili. Put it on the Loney. They both rank about the same in quality. IMHO
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    Great choice on the blue, everybody knows blue is the fastest thermapen around. :laugh:

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Grats!! & keep cooking that loney! :) That reminds me... I need to cook some myself.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,277
    HungryMan wrote:
    Finally a use for Skyline Chili.
    Man I miss Skyline Chili! Lived in Dayton OH from 1983-1987. :huh:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·