Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Removed.

boston_stoker
boston_stoker Posts: 794
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Search greeneggers.com for post.

Comments

• FSM-Meatball
    FSM-Meatball Posts: 215
    Mostly Business as usual.

The Forum will change soon, as they are upgrading the backend forum software to something more modern that can handle the load.

From the info I have seen, all user accounts will migrate and all of the old posts will be there as well.

Seems like the biggest issue is that it will be a more modern "box style" forum and some people don't like that layout.

No matter what the place looks like, it will still be the same people and good info.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    im not sure if bge has said it will be box style yet, i think its something we are all assuming
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Personally, I like this format, I hope they don't change it :):)
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    I am with you Capt. I like this format. To me it is less cluttered than the box type. Regardless of the format, it is this community that keeps this forum going, and format will not change that!!
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • I have bookmarked on my computer many great tips and recipes from the forum. I would hate to lose them if the upgrade will not still link to my saved bookmarks. Any tech guys know if the book marked links will still work. If not I need to start printing out everything I booked. That could take some time!

Buckeye Fan