Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Little Steven and Fidel ?

EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Haven't seen Little Steven or Fidel. Have they disappeared ? I always like their imput.
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Hiatus so I hear,along with my friend stike. :( I miss em! May join em soon.Depends on how this NEW forum thing works out. :S
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,284
    I miss them too :( Chubby has been silent too. Don't you go anywhere Hoss :huh: What other forum is there? I belong to others, but this is where my favorite people are.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,641
    Same here. :unsure:

Which sandbox did they move to?
    Haven't seen Zippylip either?

Found em'
    www.mensaegginforum.com :silly:
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,400
    I think they're both over at stike's house........I hope they all get back on line soon!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
    Yeah,I visit other ones but this is my fave.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    I know the feeling Hoss
    ·
  • Hang n'thar Hoss - REALLY enjoy your posts!!
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,520
    all the infighting and bickering is gone, tralalala laaa :laugh: seems to take some punch outa the forum
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Same here.

·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    I hope my fellow Canadian Little Steven comes back. Love his posts and his help.
    ·
    Thanks.I love this place.Hope it only gets better.I still miss the Old Regulars. ;)
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Hoss,

You do not have permission to leave! :)
    ·
    I ain't goin nowhere.Nobody else would have me. :laugh:
    ·
  • golfguygolfguy Posts: 105
    I'm fairly new to the forum and even I'd miss your plethora of knowledge and epic cook posts!! :)
    ·
    I appreciate that.REALLY.I have a lotta fun here.It is my therapy and Lord knows I need a LOT of that! ;)Nothing here but a guy that likes to cook and share ideas.I enjoy your and other posts everyday.Not a day goes by that I don't learn something on this forum.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,944
    Awww that is just so sweet. For my part just really busy at work right now. ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,400
    "WORK.....the curse of the drinking class"
    Don't let it wear you down Little Steven, just stick in here with us!

:P
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    by that reasoning Stike must be out of work because we all know he posts nonstop when facing an important deadline....
    ·