Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Little Steven and Fidel ?

EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
edited 9:24AM in EggHead Forum
Haven't seen Little Steven or Fidel. Have they disappeared ? I always like their imput.
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Hiatus so I hear,along with my friend stike. :( I miss em! May join em soon.Depends on how this NEW forum thing works out. :S
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    I miss them too :( Chubby has been silent too. Don't you go anywhere Hoss :huh: What other forum is there? I belong to others, but this is where my favorite people are.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,923
    Same here. :unsure:

Which sandbox did they move to?
    Haven't seen Zippylip either?

Found em'
    www.mensaegginforum.com :silly:
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,690
    I think they're both over at stike's house........I hope they all get back on line soon!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
    Yeah,I visit other ones but this is my fave.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I know the feeling Hoss
    ·
  • Hang n'thar Hoss - REALLY enjoy your posts!!
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
    all the infighting and bickering is gone, tralalala laaa :laugh: seems to take some punch outa the forum
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Same here.

·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    I hope my fellow Canadian Little Steven comes back. Love his posts and his help.
    ·
    Thanks.I love this place.Hope it only gets better.I still miss the Old Regulars. ;)
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Hoss,

You do not have permission to leave! :)
    ·
    I ain't goin nowhere.Nobody else would have me. :laugh:
    ·
  • golfguygolfguy Posts: 105
    I'm fairly new to the forum and even I'd miss your plethora of knowledge and epic cook posts!! :)
    ·
    I appreciate that.REALLY.I have a lotta fun here.It is my therapy and Lord knows I need a LOT of that! ;)Nothing here but a guy that likes to cook and share ideas.I enjoy your and other posts everyday.Not a day goes by that I don't learn something on this forum.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Awww that is just so sweet. For my part just really busy at work right now. ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,690
    "WORK.....the curse of the drinking class"
    Don't let it wear you down Little Steven, just stick in here with us!

:P
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    by that reasoning Stike must be out of work because we all know he posts nonstop when facing an important deadline....
    ·