Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Coffee Crusted Pork Loin w/ Redeye BBQ Sauce

Grillin GuyGrillin Guy Posts: 302
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Haven't done these in a while. Recipe source: Barbecue University, Steve Raichlen

Marinating

IMG_0321.jpg

Making the Redeye BBQ sauce

IMG_0320.jpg

On the large egg.... direct at 375.

IMG_3982.jpg

Hot off the grill and resting.

IMG_0322.jpg

Sliced.

IMG_0328.jpg

Plated.

IMG_0333.jpg
·

Comments

• LongrifleLongrifle Posts: 130
    Nice!!
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Damn that looks great. Love pork tenderloins on the egg so moist. Thanks for sharing.
    ·
  • Austex_EggerAustex_Egger Posts: 153
    Looks tasty!
    ·
  • That is a nice looking meal. Well Done!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Looks even better here than on FB ! :laugh:

Great-looking meal ! :woohoo:
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,482
    Looks great Terry. Wish I could have some. ;) :)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Kew_el_steveKew_el_steve Posts: 354
    Looks more like tenderloin than loin to me. Huge difference in cut. :silly:
    ·
  • Grillin GuyGrillin Guy Posts: 302
    Tenderloin is one particular muscle from the end of the loin....therefore pork tenderloin is "loin"
    yet all loin aren't necesserally "tenderloin". :)
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    I was just talking about this dish... yours looks delicious and it is one of my favorites.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • muttinmuttin Posts: 45
    i see you cooked it at 375 but about how long did they cook for? and what internal temp did you pull them at? i have only had my egg for a few weeks and am going to be cooking pork loin for the first time for about 8 people so looking to impress

thanks for the tips
    ·