Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

salmon burgers & garden goodies

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
edited 5:11AM in EggHead Forum
these were easy & tasty ;)
Fresh tarragon from the herb garden in the burger, corn,tomato & cucumber from the garden on the side
I did a pizza last night & a pork loin I marinated in jerk sauce.
The night I did a stir fry with garden vegs.
I have been cooking a lot just have not posted a lot just nothing special

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    It's so great to eat from the garden Susan. I really got to get around to making salmon burgers, they look good.
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    Salmon Burgers and fresh corn on the cobb, cant beat it. Nice work
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,271
    Thanks for sharing, if our garden would produce something...well, the garlic is about ready, have some sweet peas, potatoes look good, blueberries are coming around and we have a bunch of green tomatoes the size of a marble. Not much sun here!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
    Thanks guys! The stir fry had squash, zucchini & corn in it, really good, I should have taken a pic :blink:
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Nice healthy dinner - good job!
  • Those are nice, Susan. I love fresh tarragon, bet that was good with the salmon.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    NICE! Glad the veggies are bountiful.Nothin better! ;)
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Hey Susan! I think of you everytime I go in the local seafood store, a "women's business enterprise" called "Go Fish Seafood". The owner is really into sustainability and the country/ocean of origin of her products. Nice cook on the salmon burgers. I really need to break out my routine of cooking the same old things and try things like that.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Where's the beef?? :ohmy:
    Just kidding Susan they look great. How's the kitchen coming along?
    After 3 weeks of the fridge sitting in the living room the kitchen is done. :blink:
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
    Those burgers look great! Do you have a recipe?
    Hi, Terri Lynn Howard passed this along to me
    about one pound salmon (skin it)
    one forth pound med. shrimp peeled and deveined
    put both in food processor until coarsely ground
    2 T. minced tarragon
    2 T. Dijon mustard
    s & p to taste
    cooking spray
    easy & good
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
    Thanks Susan! Can't wait to try it.