Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

number5number5 Posts: 33
edited 1:49PM in EggHead Forum
How would you like to win a Big Green Egg mini this summer and enjoy the outdoors?!For a limited time, selected dealers in six cities are offering drawings for a Big Green Egg mini – perfect for tailgating – along with other fun prizes during Big Green Egg’s “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” promotion. Just visit a participating dealer for details. Click the link for list of dealers and cities. Void where prohibited. Entry at participating dealers in selected cities only. No online, fax or other means of entry authorized.

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    What! :S
    You mean the dealer in my one horse town is not on the list? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,942
    well, that's too bad. there are only SIX participating dealers within 20 miles of me!! :laugh:

too bad it's not a small - already have a mini. still, worth a shot. wonder if i could trade up? :)

the best news is, there are dealers here that I didn't even know WERE dealers!

If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.    Julia Child

Central Connecticut