Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• sweet
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Looks great!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great job.... :)
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Nice, nice, nice! You did an awesome job. Really need to do me something like that here. My wheels are spinning.
  • reccitronreccitron Posts: 175
    Looks awesome.
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Very nice job Mike
    Would love to see some pics of your kiln
    Enjoy your cooking area :)

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    These are the ones in my back yard :evil:
    Just kidding :laugh:
  • SlickSlick Posts: 382
    Great looking setup! Is that big stainless thing a storage cabinet for your eggcessories?

Just kidding! Can't have too many toys on which to cook!
  • GregWCILGregWCIL Posts: 1
    Hi Mike,

That is outstanding. I like how you used the granite cutout for a base for the egg. Looks like the egg has 3 little feet. Do those come with it?

I'm considering something similar, but was just going with stainless. I think I will add some dark wood accents. Your combination works great.

Just registered on the forum today so this is my first post. Looking forward to learning more from all the folks here.

• transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    That'll keep you out of the den in football season!!
  • mikes_96mikes_96 Posts: 5
    Thanks for all the compliments.
  • LongrifleLongrifle Posts: 130
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,984
    I'm diggin' it...the stone work is gorgeous!
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Really nice! Next project needs to be a cover so you can Egg in comfort in the rain! ;)
  • MarineMarine Posts: 84
    Wow that is nice!!!!
  • Kewel - the combination of the different materials is eggcelent.

Nice work
  • WOW!! :woohoo:

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!