Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Denver Eggfest Meet and Greet

Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
edited 8:44PM in EggHead Forum
Anybody know where this is going to be? The website still has 2010 information listed.

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Judy:

I'd be willing the guest the same place as it been the past 2 yrs.

Dam Bar
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Judy, are you guys staying at the Drury? The fest is located in a strip mall and the meet n greet is on the backside. I can't to recall the name. Call Jen in the morning.

Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    That's it Dan!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Yes. We are staying at The Drury. I talked to her the other day and she did say the after-party was at The Drury and you were in charge of it ;) I forgot to ask about the Meet and Greet. We'll see you and Dan at the Dam Bar :laugh:
    I'm in charge of it? :laugh: :laugh:
    See you soon!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    Freebie bar at the Hotel B4 :(
    I had to drive Miss Molly last year! :laugh: :laugh:
    I'll drive this year buddy! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Love that word "free". Did she get into some of your apple pie? Look forward to seeing you again.
    Hell ya! Didn'tca get the memo? :laugh: :laugh:
    That was a pre-Apple pie daze, but Molly found a way! :laugh:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Judy we got to Denver last Friday and it was as hot as Austin. Lucky for use headed 2 hours west and at about 8200 feet the cooler temps are holding. Now it is 59 and getting up to 72. This is nice.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).