Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Felt like a child this weekend.....

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 8:38AM in EggHead Forum
Ok, Ok.... just a nice dream.... lots of them around :woohoo: Fired all my 3 eggs this weekend, started yesterday with Adrianita's Fat & Lean :ohmy: Delicious Burgers on the XL, with 100% London Broil, Maggi seasoning sauce, powdered chicken bouillon, mustard, onions, eggs & parsley, here Loren & Adrianita at work.....

DSCN8107.jpg

Valeria had her friends over..........

DSCN8109.jpg

The burgers were really good..........

DSCN8119.jpg

DSCN8111.jpg

Fired the large today this pics need no explanation....they were goooood

DSCN8121.jpg

DSCN8120.jpg

DSCN8122.jpg

Grown Ups had Contry Ribs.......Seared at 600*, reserved & finish them at 380* until 135* internal delicious medium rare, Rubbed with DP"s Raising the Steaks.....

DSCN8115.jpg

DSCN8147.jpg

DSCN8151.jpg

Valeria wanted to cook tonight so we fired her mini...........& cooked her jumbo beef sausages...Deliciosas!!!

DSCN8155.jpg

DSCN8164.jpg

Served with Dijon mustard, yellow mustard & catsup

DSCN8167.jpg

HAVE A GREAT WEEK
·

Comments

• smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,089
    Wow, love the photos. I am determined that my two daughters will have a small to share come Christmas.. :)
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Scott, Valeria's mini is the one egg we use the most, lots of quality family time spent around it, good decission with the small, they'll love it
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Beli...now I know what Eden looks like...beautiful family, food and home! Thanks for sharing!
    ·
    Hey Eddie TKS, many nice eats this weekend, since it's a children oriented post I ommited the drinks :laugh: It was good too
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Holy Cow! Mighty fine looking cooks you did there. :P My guess is everyone ate their fill and had loads of fun. I love your pool if I was there you couldn't get me out of it. :silly:
    ·
  • Your food looks great but it is the family pics that take it over the top. Love it!!

Large BGE, Santa Maria Pit, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, MAK One Star Pellet Pooper,  26" Weber, 22" Weber Performer.  Most have custom handles made by me.

http://www.amlwoodart.com

"Just living from one cook to the next"

·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Great to see everything is still perfect in Paradise Beli. Looks like a wonderful weekend!

Blair

·
    Hey Tim how're you doing, been pretty busy cooking this weekend, Just simple & tasty cooks
    ·
    TKS buddy, love having them around
    ·
    Hi Blair, nice & quiet in here, Have you taken any new great photos?
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Doing great Beli.

We have been grilling tasty cooks like yours. Today we grilled a leap frog style chicken cook like you did the other day. I have good feelings about this cook and the way you cut the bird. I did not post it but, we grilled two three pounders and a baked potato each.

We have lots of good Roma tomatoes I would like to make a nice salsa for dipping corn chips. Do you have a recipe for a salsa? We like something easy with cilantro...thanks
    ·
    Sure, will post it for you tomorrow
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

No recent photos, Beli. I need to get my camera out and get creative. I have had to many other projects taking up my time and money. Your photos are looking great my friend and you have so much beauty around you. Thank you for sharing. :)

Blair

·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Beli ... Looks like a perfect weekend. I especially like the burger pics. :)
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
    As usual... Fantastic!

Spring "Burgers And Smiles Go Well Together" Chicken
    ·
  • mxdadmxdad Posts: 47
    Looks like a great weekend
    ·
  • Wow ! Nice place, Beli ! The food and the people look USDA prime also.
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

That young man looks like he is in heaven.

With all those kids eating burgers, if you want some of the McDonalds special sauce take equal parts of ketchup and mayo (home made fry sauce) then add pickle relish to taste, for that 'french dressing' flavor. Folks will love it.

Looks like a great day for the kids.

Kent
    ·
    Dale, they were good, incredible how you can make a burger taste so different just changing a few ingredients.
    ·
    Gracias mi amigo
    ·
    It was good Tim, only late saturday afternoon we had a few showers but we were finished by then
    ·
    Tks Tex, incredible how much those little things can devoure :laugh:
    ·
    Tks Kent good idea, will remember it next time.
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Great pics as usual, but the kids and the burgers were over the top!
    ·
  • Just another beautiful weekend in paradise, Beli. Thanks for sharing those outstanding pics.
    ·
    Well Bob, you know genes are hereditary.... :laugh:
    ·
    TKS for appreciating them Faith, all the best to you.
    ·
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    WOW!!!!
    el sr beli y su familia haciendo de las suyas!!!

Great Job!!!
    Great Times!!!

it awesome that your child loves the BGE!!!!

keep it coming amigo!!!
    ·
    Tks buddy good to hear from you. Please tell your sister she's in our thoughts & prayers
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Great post Beli
    Everything looks amazing :)

Shane
    ·