Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

POCBs

BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
edited 10:24PM in EggHead Forum
I got back from vacation in Spokane and Seattle and needed a burger fix bad! Here are four burgers that used up almost all of my small BGE.

102_3644.jpg

They kind of overran the bun!

102_3645.jpg

Comments

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Awesome :woohoo:

What's the matter - too much salmon and Dungeness crab in Seattle? :laugh:
  • Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, and Grilled Onions on mine please.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,342
    Wait, though not as good as the EGG, their is a ****'s burger joint in Spokane, and a different ****'s burger joint in Seattle, and they are my favorite, well late night, gotta grab a burger kind of places! :laugh:
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Misippi Egger wrote:
    Awesome :woohoo:

What's the matter - too much salmon and Dungeness crab in Seattle? :laugh:

I had some of both and it was excellent. Actually, I think that dingeness crab is my favorite. But I needed a burger bad!
  • LongrifleLongrifle Posts: 130
    Nice :woohoo: