Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

POCBs

BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
edited 5:28PM in EggHead Forum
I got back from vacation in Spokane and Seattle and needed a burger fix bad! Here are four burgers that used up almost all of my small BGE.

102_3644.jpg

They kind of overran the bun!

102_3645.jpg
·

Comments

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Awesome :woohoo:

What's the matter - too much salmon and Dungeness crab in Seattle? :laugh:
    ·
  • Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, and Grilled Onions on mine please.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,087
    Wait, though not as good as the EGG, their is a Dick's burger joint in Spokane, and a different Dick's burger joint in Seattle, and they are my favorite, well late night, gotta grab a burger kind of places! :laugh:
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Misippi Egger wrote:
    Awesome :woohoo:

What's the matter - too much salmon and Dungeness crab in Seattle? :laugh:

I had some of both and it was excellent. Actually, I think that dingeness crab is my favorite. But I needed a burger bad!
    ·
  • LongrifleLongrifle Posts: 130
    Nice :woohoo:
    ·