Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Options
Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,054
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
New guy on the forum here...I've been an avid member of the Barbecue Bible Forum for a couple years now, but I decided it was time to join the Egghead Forum...lots of great advice here. ;)

I got my first Egg in May at the GA Mountain Eggfest in Hiawassee. I'm the guy who purchased the Egg on which Kim Youngblood (vidalia1) demonstrated cooking Chicken Wings... Been cooking on my Egg about 6 days per week every since getting it home... B) Anyways, enough about me and onto tonight's dinner pix...

Here is my set up... B)

IMG_2792.jpg

I haven't uncovered my Chargriller since getting the Egg!!! :laugh:

Decided to smoke up some Chickens for quick and easy weeknight meals that call for cooked chicken. I plan on cooking up some casseroles with it and making some Chicken Salad for lunch purposes. Anyone have a good Chicken Salad Recipe???

These were smoked up with some Alder Wood. I placed them on some water-filled soda cans, and propped them in a foil pan to avoid a mess on my plate setter. Once they were almost done, I took them out and placed them directy on the grate to make sure they cooked evenly.

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

Pulled all the meat off the Chickens...Saved a few wings to munch on along with the Pizza.... :wink:

IMG_2799.jpg

For Round 1's use of the Leftovers, I decided to grill up a Buffalo Chicken Pizza. My wife wanted hers Mild, so I had to save the spicy stuff to put on my slices after it was cooked...

Started with some Texas Pete's Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce and some Fresh Mozzarella...

IMG_2806.jpg

Then the Smoked Chicken tossed around in some Original Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing Sauce...

IMG_2807.jpg

Then finished the Pizza off with more Mozzarella, lots of Blue Cheese, and some Cracked Pepper...

IMG_2808.jpg

Onto the Egg it goes....

IMG_2804.jpg

Here is the sauce I used to spice it up a bit....Great stuff...

IMG_2810.jpg

Finished product... It was a very tasty pizza...Spicy, Cheesy and Smokey...

IMG_2814.jpg

Comments