Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggheads in baldwin county Al.

geegee Posts: 71
edited 6:21AM in EggHead Forum
Anybody from baldwin county on here? Just wondering :woohoo:
Who cares I'll post where I want

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Same state, opposite direction :-)

We are up in Huntsville but welcome anyway
  • bamagirlbamagirl Posts: 24
    We are across the pond in Mobile. You will enjoy all
    the info and folks on here.
  • A little to the East in Santa Rosa Co...I can be there in about 30 min.... When are we eatin' :evil:
  • geegee Posts: 71
    Awe shucks just finished hot wings and brussels on the EGG the sprouts turned out good.Now only if I had some peach pie :laugh:
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    I live in west Mobile....whereabouts in Baldwin county are you??
  • Smut-buttSmut-butt Posts: 142
    From Mobile, but now in Odessa, Fl. I'd rather be in Baldwin County, like Fairhope or some laidback place like that.
    Do the "jubilees" still happen on the beaches there?
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Ahhh, the jubilees. Yes, they still occur but aren't reported in the newspaper as often as they were in years past. I have a sister who lives in Whitehouse Fork (north Baldwin) and it's definitely out in the country. There is so much traffic now on I-10 and on the main thoroughfares in Baldwin County - I would not fight the traffic every day for anything. Fairhope is such a lovely place though! I'm not familiar with Odessa - where is it?
  • geegee Posts: 71
    I live in the wilcox rd area. if you know where the oasis truck stop on I-10 is I live around 2 miles from there.
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Eliz,

We passed through there last Saturday and Wednesday on a beach vacay in Gulf Shores. The traffic was awful - Saturday, it was stopped dead from tunnel east on I 10, so we stopped at ate at the restaurant across from Felix's. On the return Wednesday, we stayed on I10 through Mobile toward Moss Point, but a burning truck caused a 1 hour delay in a traffic jam there also. :(

The beach was fun ! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • OhatcheeOhatchee Posts: 56
    Smack in the middle here in unicorporated Daphne between US98 and Burris Farmer's Market on 59!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Not there anymore, but I lived on a boat in Fairhope [Fly Creek] for a good while a few years back. Love it there :cheer: :cheer: