Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I Scored!!!!

PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Went to the Cleveland Ohio West Side Market today. Scored with five and a quareter pounds of duck fat that is happily rendering on the stove top as we speak. And three one gallon bags of marrow bones that are sucked and sealed and safely tucked away in the freezer. Also called a big supermarket near me that has demi glace to make the bones like I saw on the forum by Mad Max. Wow, what a day. Got lots more at the market, veal breast and lots of fruit and vegs. I'll be glad to meet anyone near Cleveland on my next visit. I hope to get there before the snow falls.

Comments