Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

HELP! butt at 300° - what do you think?

2»

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 13,119
    Thanks, Barry!

Honesty though I really had a chuckle from your post hopefully without ANY OFFENSE to YOU!

When you used the abbreviation A/C I thought back to the 3 hours last night when I was jumping back and forth out of 104° blistering heat all night while the "smart folk" for the most part stayed inside and watched me. The only thing - AND DON'T ASK ME WHY - was when I went out about 2 hours into the night into the still horrible heat to put a pizza on a 500° BGE then the WHOLE class went out! LOL!!!

Ron
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • field handfield hand Posts: 420
    Ron, no offense taken. Again, a great thread, especially with the background info you provided.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO