Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First time ABT's

IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
edited 5:04AM in EggHead Forum
Made my first batch of ABT's on my new XL, had to share my pic. Stuffed them with pineapple cream cheese, wrapped them in applewood smoked bacon. Wrapping the first few was a little tricky, had to go for another beer!
Paula West Texas

• They look good. How did they taste? what would you do differently next time? Other than have another beer...

Large BGE, Santa Maria Pit, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, MAK One Star Pellet Pooper,  26" Weber, 22" Weber Performer.  Most have custom handles made by me.

"Just living from one cook to the next"

• Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    Look really good to me! :D
  • DrDaveMackDrDaveMack Posts: 10
    They look great! I made a bunch tonight and the crew ate them before I remembered that I hadn't taken a pic. Oh well, next time.
  • IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
    They tasted great. There are endless possibilities for ingredients, think I will peruse the forum for more ideas. What a great place for inspiration!
    Paula West Texas
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,577
    looking good ATB yum
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    mouth watering and very nice pic.