Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First time ABT's

IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
edited 4:53PM in EggHead Forum
Made my first batch of ABT's on my new XL, had to share my pic. Stuffed them with pineapple cream cheese, wrapped them in applewood smoked bacon. Wrapping the first few was a little tricky, had to go for another beer!
0d544dd4.jpg
Paula West Texas

Comments

• They look good. How did they taste? what would you do differently next time? Other than have another beer...

Large BGE, Santa Maria Pit, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, MAK One Star Pellet Pooper,  26" Weber, 22" Weber Performer.  Most have custom handles made by me.

http://www.amlwoodart.com

"Just living from one cook to the next"

• Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    Look really good to me! :D
  • DrDaveMackDrDaveMack Posts: 10
    They look great! I made a bunch tonight and the crew ate them before I remembered that I hadn't taken a pic. Oh well, next time.
  • IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
    They tasted great. There are endless possibilities for ingredients, think I will peruse the forum for more ideas. What a great place for inspiration!
    Paula West Texas
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,349
    looking good ATB yum
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    mouth watering and very nice pic.