Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Patty O featured in local magazine

CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,583
edited 1:59AM in EggHead Forum
check out page 33 ... (edit: 33 in magazine, 36 in PDF index, thanks Gator)
Great job Patty!

http://www.northhillsmonthly.com/201107/201107.pdf?bcsi_scan_E5698D6319C12CC7=0&bcsi_scan_filename=201107.pdf
canuckland
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Nice write up, go Patty!! :cheer: :cheer:
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Very good! Took me a little searching, page 33 in magazine .... page 36 in pdf index. ;)

Well done Patty. :)

Blair

·
  • Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    I remember that pic. That photo was taken at Pittsburgh II when I let Patty use my egg so she could bake her cast iron pineapple upside down cake. She's come a long way since then! Congrats Patty!

Wonder who the dude is in the background with the green NiEggara Tee and the beer in his hand? :whistle: hahaha

The woman with the white Tee in the background is the Beer Fairy's wife, GOV's sister-in-law.

Mark
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Very cool PattyO!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,266
    Very cool Patty ;) Nice write-up.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    NICE!
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    However did you find that? H+H mailed two mags to me.
    It is Niagara, Ontario. Their only mistake. Not bad.
    See you next week. I got your wood chunks, Gary. And Mark, I have "ends" and flour for you. Already begun loading the van and garage for packing. Yippee.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,328
    Nice article. Thanks for posting the link
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,583
    Blair, thanks for pointing that out, I edited to make it clearer.
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·
    Mark, Megan informed me about a local magazine using my photos in a BGE article, with photo credits. She's saving a printed copy for me but I got curious and found it with google's help.

btw, I don't blame you for not noticing Little Steven in the Toronto Maple Leaf chair, but there's no excuse for failing to acknowledge the VIP in the background between Patty and the egger in blue B)

Gary
    canuckland
    ·
  • I saw that great article ;)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Go Patty! ;)
    ·
    The power of google... since it's a magazine in Pittsburgh, on the subject of big green egg, with credits to my humble photos, I searched on pittsburgh big green egg +"gary..." and it came up as hit#2. Looking forward to meeting old friends and new.
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    That's a very nice article....ever promoting the beloved egg! Take a bow Patty O.... :)
    ·
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Great article! My beets are packed! See ya in the 'burgh!
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Nice!
    ·