Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

live from daryl's house

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited 1:18PM in EggHead Forum
check out the latest installment of "Live from Daryl's house".....if you have never seen it, daryl hall (from hall and oats fame) has a great on-line tv show that showcases a different artist every month....its all filmed at his old farmhouse up in NY. ...and as part of every episode, there is a cooking segment. ..well, this month he has Booker T on the show and they are cooking on a big green egg!!! how cool is that?!

http://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/currentep.html

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    That's way cool! Thanks for posting :cheer: :cheer:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Very cool...thanks for sharing Max... ;) :)
  • no problem. ...chubby found the site originally and turned me on to it ....the episodes are great!! ..great music, and then the food segments are a lot of fun ...the todd rundgren episode is probably my favorite (the one at daryl's house, not the hawaii one)...
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    WOW! Great site. I'll be busy for a while catching up. Thanks for sharing. Mike
  • its a fantastic site...the music is simply outstanding. ...and the cooking is just a bonus!!

watch the episodes with todd rundgren and smokey robinson. ..music doesn't get much better than that!!
  • Madmax, thanks for the link. Good to see Daryl still has a great set of pipes! ;)
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Love "Live from Daryl's House"! Have not seen this episode, thanks. In the 80's, I wanted to have his child! And I kind of stalked him, groupie like.... Did I just type that?
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,623
    Nice program. Very good taste in cooker, even better (IMO) in guest artist. The 11-ish minute version of "Time is Tight" from a re-union show with the MGs is spectacular.
  • FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
    Max, thanks for the link! Been a Todd fan for many years!

fc
  • Greatness, the food and the music
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,309
    Please tell me Booker T did a scissor's kick and the spin-a-roonie after he took the first bite of the egged food. That would be awsome
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Very interesting. thanks for posting the link
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Max,
    Thanks, I love this!!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Hahahahaa!!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    If Hall n Oats are Eggheads, perhaps it is time for me to GTFO. Just kidding, that was going to far, but you know it don't matter anyway.
  • uglydoguglydog Posts: 256
    WOW!!! I am blown away by that fantastic music. Thanks for hooking us up with the site, Max. Looks like I need to check some previous episodes of Live from Daryl's house, but I don't think much could top Booker T.

Uglydog