Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Suggestions for Egg Fest submissions?

allsidallsid Posts: 291
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I will be cooking in my first Egg Fest on 8/20 and am looking for ideas. I realize that this site is FULL of great ideas and recipes, but I am being a little bit selfish in my delivery. I do not want something too intense like a soufflé so I have to monitor it the entire time, but also want to showcase the egg-experience so don't want to a meatloaf, or common item. It is my first cook for people other than my family and I am a newbee, so I don't want to do something like little pizzas which may require lots of on the spot prep in the blazing sun.

Some thoughts have been de-constructed german potato salad, strawberry shortcake kabobs, or even some sort of thing wrapped in bacon.

If anyone has an idea or some ideas on fun, simplistic, items to showcase, I would really appreciate it

Thanks-

Comments