Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big Boi Boiga

FockerFocker Posts: 2,044
edited 2:49AM in EggHead Forum
2/3lb ground chuck, bacon, cheddar, Vidalia ernyins, mini pepps, and thin spread of mayo.

001-7.jpg

003-19.jpg

005-16.jpg

008-11.jpg

Reduced my carbohydrate intake significantly by omitting a bun :woohoo:

Thanks for lookin' :)
Brandon
Quad Cities

Comments

• SlickSlick Posts: 382
    Cutting carbs is good! Nice health food! I'm assuming the veggies are sauteed in bacon grease?
  • FockerFocker Posts: 2,044
    Thanks Slick,
    Thought about it, but decided to go with a little Pompeian Extra Light OO.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Great looking burger.

"Reduced my carbohydrate intake significantly by omitting a bun" now that's funny.

GG
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Reduced my carbohydrate intake significantly by omitting a bun
    When a burger looks that good the only thing the bun does is get in the way. :laugh: Definitely add that to may low carb menu. thanks for the post
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • FockerFocker Posts: 2,044
    Thanks guys.

Haven't grilled burgers yet this summer season. :blush:

Had to fulfill a craving. :silly:
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,151
    Those look great! I just ground my first burgers this week, love it!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • Holy Crap that looks good. Why do I open these threads at 5:00 PM when I'm already hungry but won't be heading home for dinner for another 2 hours? Talk about hunger pangs! :(
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    The forum needs more optimists :laugh: by the way, good looking burger.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Now DAT'S a BOIGA!!! :)
  • golfguygolfguy Posts: 105
    We should all be so healthy minded. ;)

Burger looks amazing, Focker. I may take it a step further with whole wheat buns and petition the dish to Nutrisystem.
  • What an inspiration! I just ground up 2 pounds of chuck for burgers tonight. Gotta go grab a couple Lipitor and get going on them.

Really though, looks great and I really did grind up 2 pounds of Chuck. My boys (19 and 23) are here tonight!

Large BGE, Santa Maria Pit, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, MAK One Star Pellet Pooper,  26" Weber, 22" Weber Performer.  Most have custom handles made by me.

http://www.amlwoodart.com

"Just living from one cook to the next"