Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Come visit us in Lynchburg in October

CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
edited 8:10AM in EggHead Forum
Heath and I are beyond excited. We just got the confirmation letter that we will be cooking in the Shadetree Division of the Jack Daniel's Invitational this October. It is the weekend after Eggtoberfest in Atlanta. The dates are October 21-22.

If you are coming to the cookoff, swing by and say hello to us. More details as we get closer.

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    COngrats to you both Gene! That is very Cool!!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Good job you got invited. Congrats. :) We will be there as spectators unless something comes up. :) It's only a 100 miles one way for us. ;) We'll be sure to stop in to see you. :)
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Congrats & Knock'um Dead!

Good Luck!
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    I have been on the fence, trying to choose between Eggtoberfest and the Jack. I can only get to one because of work.

If we get to the Jack, we will certainly stop by! You going to catch a ride there with Ken and Chris? ha ha
    Knoxville, TN
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Awesome! I am so HAPPY for ya'll.I ALWAYS wanted to attend the Jack.Cooking there would be ....I"m speechless.Good Luck! :woohoo: :)
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    I am sure we will be traveling somewhat lighter. :P
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 669
    Congratulations! Too Cool!!!
  • Way to go Gene - break a leg
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Excited indeed! Cant wait to smell and see all the smoke floating out of the valley.
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Awesome! Have fun and grab a first place trophy or two
    ! :woohoo: Wish I could go to visit, that would be so much fun watchen the action.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Congrats guys...that is great news...I know you guys can't wait...knock 'em dead... :) ;)
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    WOW that is great. Congratulations and good cooking. Will be rooting for y'all
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX