Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Last weekends cooks

mxdadmxdad Posts: 47
edited 2:32AM in EggHead Forum
Started the weekend off a little early on Thursday. Began at Fresh Market not sure what I wanted to cook. The Racks of lamb looked great so the menu was set.
Seared both sides at about 550 for a couple of minutes pulled them and dropped the temp to around 350 until they were done. Simple rub on them of Salt, Pepper, Fresh Rosmary, garlic and EVOO. Fresh corn roasted on the grill and dinner was complete

Friday another trip to fresh market with no clue other than seafood. Ended up with lobster tails, Scallops, Shrimp. The Ahi Tuna was to nice to pass up and more corn.

Saturday Another trip to fresh market put this time I had a plan Strips and Fillets TRex style
Only problem I did not get a pic after they came off the grill. But I will say the grill marks from the new CI grid were fantastic

Sunday we decided on Pizza

Sorry about some of the pics but their all from the Iphone its just to easy to use it rather than get the real camera out

• Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    looks like an awesome weekend of great eats!

Nicely done!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    WOW! Thats some FINE lookin cookin. :)
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Wow, what a great weekend of food! Rack of lamb is on my shopping list.
  • ewillieewillie Posts: 155
    Wow is right, not a bad looking meal in the bunch, and I agree with Fluffyb, rack of lamb needs to be on my list.
    Cheers! Erik
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    A bunch of good looking cooks Tim! Nice job.
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • mxdadmxdad Posts: 47
    Thanks for the kind words my only regret about the BGE is I was not smart enough to buy one years ago
  • WOW zer!!
    All my favs :woohoo:
    Egged to perfection B)