Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I'm hooked!

IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
edited 12:34AM in EggHead Forum
I am a brand new egger (XL). Ribs, ABT's, BBQ chicken all turned out great. Can't wait to try pizza and explore new recipes. HAPPY! :lol:
Paula West Texas

• B&BKnoxB&BKnox Posts: 282
    me too
    Be Well

Knoxville TN
  • Welcome....I am still new at it also. This is such a great place for recipes and advice. Just ask away and someone will get you going in the right direction.

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    Welcome and get ready it becomes very addictive. This forum is great from advice to inspiration.
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Got my egg not that long ago myself. This forum is very helpful. Tons of great recipes and advice. Just be patient and learn to control the temp the rest is just new experiences.
  • Yep, another Egghead in the making :evil:
    What is your first Eggfest plan? :whistle:
    The fun is just starting -- soon you will be challenging yourself to see what all you can adapt to fix on the BGE.....then comes the next EGG B)

Welcome aboard :)
  • welcome and congrats
  • golfguygolfguy Posts: 105
    Congrats and welcome. Utilize this forum as much as possible. You will minimize the egg learning curve.