Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Sunday dinner

FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week I had to fly back to Oklahoma, my 85 year old mother had taken quite ill. Thankfully she seemed to come out of a it a bit and was getting better before I came home. So a much happier trip than anticipated. Took a big suitcase so I could bring back some of produce from my brother's garden, along with some regional sauces and the Dr. Pepper bbq sauce I've never seen!
IMAG0635.jpg

We stopped at the grocery on the way home from the airport and they had rib eyes on sale for $4.99 a pound. The fiance had made spaghetti sauce so I wouldn't have to cook, but I needed to. So spaghetti was on for Monday.
IMAG0636.jpg

A delicious dinner it was! Just steamed the squash and added a little evoo, butter, salt & pepper. So good.
IMAG0638.jpg

Not sure who was happier to see me, the fiance or Miss Bella! She missed our hour walks in the morning.
IMAG0637.jpg

Comments