Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday dinner

Options
Fluffyb
Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week I had to fly back to Oklahoma, my 85 year old mother had taken quite ill. Thankfully she seemed to come out of a it a bit and was getting better before I came home. So a much happier trip than anticipated. Took a big suitcase so I could bring back some of produce from my brother's garden, along with some regional sauces and the Dr. Pepper bbq sauce I've never seen!
IMAG0635.jpg

We stopped at the grocery on the way home from the airport and they had rib eyes on sale for $4.99 a pound. The fiance had made spaghetti sauce so I wouldn't have to cook, but I needed to. So spaghetti was on for Monday.
IMAG0636.jpg

A delicious dinner it was! Just steamed the squash and added a little evoo, butter, salt & pepper. So good.
IMAG0638.jpg

Not sure who was happier to see me, the fiance or Miss Bella! She missed our hour walks in the morning.
IMAG0637.jpg

Comments

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Bella sure has a gleem in her eyes!

Nice veggies!

Bone in Ribeyes :woohoo: nice price, too :)

got a primal at Sam's for $3.99 a few weeks back :woohoo:
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Nice looking meal Teresa
    Bella looks very happy now :)

Shane
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Teresa, Very glad to hear your Mom is better. It's scary when they get up there. My Dad is 83, Mom is 74.
    That is a nice picture of score you brought back. LOVE me some summer squash.
    Nice meal, hope the cooking helped to unwind.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE