Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Salmon tonight(pic hvy)

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all,it's been a long week trying to finish a deadline job,working 12 hrs a day and even 8 hrs yesterday :pinch: .I finally had time to fire up an egg today for some wild caught sockeye salmon :woohoo: We were in a hurry(gotta get the kids cleaned up and ready for bed),so I fired up the XL direct to about 375* and put the fish on.I used a little Old Bay(I need to restock all of my Dizzy Pig Rubs and Carnivore Rub) :pinch: Anywho,the weather was just about perfect for grilling,so here's some pix ;)

010-31.jpg

008-17.jpg

013-20-1.jpg

015-19-1.jpg

026-11-1.jpg

Time for a quick flip

027-9-1.jpg

Then back to skin down

038-6-1.jpg

033-6-1.jpg

I also cooked some cherry tomatoes stuffed with garlic and a little balsamic vinegar(in foil)for a bit,then added fresh garlic mozzarella balls before serving :woohoo:

020-12-1.jpg

054-2.jpg

OK,here's my ugly,but delicious plate :blush:

058-3.jpg

Now it's time to retire to my newly reupholstered bar stool for a bit before bedtime :P

077.jpg

and yes,that is lime green duck tape :) My little Cameroo just sat back and watched the rest of us eat :) Good times,thx for lookin ;)

074.jpg

Comments