Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,735
edited 6:53PM in EggHead Forum
Sometimes a cheeseburger is so good you have to show it off. Such was the case yesterday when we both wanted 'full-dress' cheeseburgers for lunch.

Maggie Mini did the honors to the ground chuck with BiG Al's Hickory Rub and we did the rest.

This one's Judy's. I had everything but rice & gravy on mine.

Yes, it was drip-off-the-elbows messy.

Spring "Drip Off The Old Block" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

• Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Your right. Sometimes a cheeseburger hit's the spot. My six year old is setting here with me and as soon as he seen your pic he ask me if I would "whip up" some of my cheeseburgers for dinner. And I said "why not!". So cheeseburgers it is for dinner. I aim on full dress as well but the kids will want ketchup only. Nice pics! Have a good day.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,239
    I'd glady pay you tomorrow for one of those burgers today! :woohoo:

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,660
    So was yours gone before picture time :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• I see the Cheeto Monster is sharing with his lovely bride :)
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Kinda stingy on the cheese doodles. :(
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,990
    looks good from here except for the green leaves and the cheese is the wrong color :laugh: hard to beat a drippy juicy burger :)
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,261
    That is a great looking burger Leroy...
    A big fan of the orange crunchy things as well.
    Thank you,

Galveston Texas
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Cheeseburgers work for me! That one looks yummmy drool fatctor 10. Two hands and don't stop until all that's left to do is lick the fingers then the plate clean. :lol:
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,735
    Your six year old has good tastes.

Spring "Burgers Appeal To Young And Old Alike" Chicken
    That would be a great comic book character line.

Wonder why someone hasn't already thunk it up? LOL

Spring "Cash On The Line" Chicken
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Delicious....but....cheetos???? :laugh:
    Yea, mine had about three really big bites out of it before Judy thought to take a photo.

Spring "Cheeseburger-Patience Is NOT One Of My Better Traits" Chicken
    I was just being nice. Besides, she only eats the recommended daily amount of Cheetos.

Spring "Nice Guys Share Their Cheetos" Chicken
    Recommended daily amount for females.

Spring "Male Cheeto Eater" Chicken
    "Fully dressed" includes green and yellow. The mayo is white enough to pass for white.

Spring "Rainbo Burger Fixer" Chicken
    It was kinda pretty and wasn't even staged that way. Judy just decided that the event needed recording.

Spring "First Stage" Chicken
    You sure know your cheese burgers, and how to enjoy them. It was definitely a 10.

Spring "Cheeseburgers Are For Enjoying" Chicken
    We already know you're not a big fan of Cheetos because you can't see making a pizza with them, but they go naturally with cheeseburgers when you don't have really good fries, or in Lawn Ranger's case, Tater Tots. Consider them a "Cheeseburger Accessory."

Spring "Necessary Accessory" Chicken
  • BigBadgerBigBadger Posts: 461
    Cheetos sure, why not?... but Processed cheese??? What's up with that?
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,383
    I like mine on a lightly toasted Kaiser roll, along with a thick slice of onion, cooked,(or raw if it's sweet) along with a slice of tomato, mayo & ketchup. Of course, cheese, bacon and pickle slices are always additional options! And yes, I often wind up wearing some of it!! Seems like someone should design & patent a 'burger' bib!! 8 - ),,,
    Hey, its Kraft cheese slices. Grew up on the stuff and still like it. Simple too. I like simple.

Come to think of it, isn't all cheese 'processed?'

Spring "Still In The Process" Chicken
    Some burgers are so juicy even a rain suit wouldn't work LOL.

Spring "Bovines, Please Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cheeseburgers" Chicken
  • BigBadgerBigBadger Posts: 461
    Kraft... oh okay.. for a minute there I thought it might have been Black Diamond ;)
  • I like mine with lettuce and tomatoes, big kosher pickles and french fried potatoes....a song comes to mind and a good time at Cynthia Woods pavalion where Rita got lost and swears she'll never go again without reserved seats! Took us an hour to find her.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Fine lookin burger indeed.The Cheetos put it over the TOP! :)
    You must be talking about cheeseburgers and dice.

She wasn't lost... Just misplaced.

Spring "Knowing Exactly Where You're At Is A Good Feeling" Chicken
  • Was thinking about Ribeyes tonight. Now I might have cheeseburgers.

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    Just had me some Cheetos for lunch with a side of smoked turkey sandwich.

Spring "Cheetos Were Enjoyed During The Making Of This Lunch" Chicken
    A Cheeseburger is happy food. If you are just looking for flavor alone, go for the ribeye. If you are looking for flavor and happiness, go for the Cheeseburger.

Spring "Happiness Is In The Hands Of The Beholder" Chicken
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    Looks great !! It's hard to beat a good 'ol burger when you're in the mood for one.