Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Breakfast pizza anytime.

PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
edited 8:17AM in EggHead Forum
potato, bacon, onion and egg. This size pie should have had four eggs on it, but I'm a party of one.
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
·

Comments

• Great job :side:
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
    Love it....

Spring "Breakfast Comes First" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    I've been wanting to try that. Love the over easy egg on it Patty.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Looking good there PattyO.
    ·
  • brisket30brisket30 Posts: 122
    Breakfast pizza is good anytime. I like the raw egg idea, nice job
    ·
  • What? No salsa on the bottom??? No cheddar on top?
    What kind of breakfast burrito is that? :ohmy:

Nice looking pizza, though :)
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,803
    Looks great, Patty, but I agree....needs cheese and salsa! ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    I'm sorry I disappointed you guys. There is fresh grated parmesan on it. This was the first picture I posted and as I said, I cook for myself, for my own tastes, not yours. And it is not a burrito. Oh well.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,803
    Patty, you didn't disappoint this guy. It looks incredible. I love the fried egg on top of it. Genius. And yes, you are cooking for your own tastes, not ours, so do it the way you want to eat it. Thanks for sharing the picture and I hope you post many more in the future. Keep up the great work.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·