Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It has started

Options
BOOMAROOMA
BOOMAROOMA Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First I loaded the large BGE. Second stop I had the butcher grind me some steak. I put the Egg together and we had the juiciest steak burgers ever. My daughter even liked them which is the first time I heard that from her in my life!

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    LOL, won't be the last! :)

Welcome!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Well then ... Welcome to the madness!

We like pics.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    Options
  • BOOMAROOMA
    Options
    Thanks for making me feel welcome. The camera I received for Christmas was stolen by my last girlfreind and have yet to but another. I guess I will to help make byforum friends happy! lololol
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Hey stranger!

You been behaving yourself? :whistle:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Welcome Aboard! Your life will never be the same! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Options
    Yup, best that you buy a new girlfriend. :woohoo:
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    You have now been assimilated... :side: welcome to your new world. :laugh: Congrats on the new egg and the cook.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Sounds great. Does your cell phone have a camera? The pics won't be as good, but it'll work till you get one.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• transversal
    transversal Posts: 719
    Options
    Welcome aboard, friend. Make yourself comfortable. You're gonna love it here.