Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Crocodile Chicken: How to cut?

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited 6:27PM in EggHead Forum
Beli's really amazing chicky techinque has me curious as to how in the heck would it get cut up to get that shape.

Thanks!
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Very carefully, you have to watch out for the teeth!! :laugh: :P :silly: :)
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    duct tape then? :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    Looks like along both sides of the breast just where it meets the thigh.
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    This should show you pretty well....

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=657206&catid=1

Disjoint the thighs, cut rib bones along breast until you get to the wings....open it up, then squish the breast down. Easy peasy.
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I was just going to say that it looked like the ones you did in fl LC :) glad you are home ;)
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Thanks Julie, Yes, it's the same butchery, different name. It's great to be home! New England was gorgeous, but the circumstances were the pits! :(
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Thanks so much for posting the link...I don't remember seeing it the first time you posted it, and I've bookmarked it for future reference. I'll definitely be trying this! :)
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Thanks for doing the research for this. I am going to attempt this for the inlaws this week.
    ·