Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crocodile Chicken...a la Moose Butt & 11000 Posts

Beli
Beli Posts: 10,751
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What a mouthfull :laugh: .............Went out yesterday, met my politician friend, invited him for lunch.....told him how much I enjoy cooking...he says......have you tried Cocodrile Chicken?? I say.....wot??????????? He buys it for me, ....well here it is............no mistake about it The best Crocodile/ Chicken I've ever had....marinated with mustard & onions, S & P, ...thought it needed something else......I added Gary & Pam Willson's delicious Moose Butt Chili Powder a most acknowledged present, ..............On the Large at 400* F no turning ..............................

DSCN8072.jpg

DSCN8078.jpg

This guy is for real...... :woohoo:

DSCN8075.jpg

Some courgettes around & the onion & green pepper pouch.................150* breast internal , 170* thigh.........

DSCN8089.jpg

Ready :woohoo: ...............

DSCN8099.jpg

The aluminum pouch was deeeeelicious.....

DSCN8104.jpg

Really juicy....tender & the best flavour ever............

DSCN8100.jpg

Loren cooked her aubergines & cheese cake....it was something else...

DSCN8049.jpg

Egged some corn bread ( A present from Richard) & accompanied with Fresh pesto....

DSCN8053.jpg

Great taste..

Comments