Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Shopping Spree....

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 11:31PM in EggHead Forum
We had a good day at the Farmers Market today.Nearly sold out! :woohoo: Well after that I decided we needed to RESTOCK the protien vault(freezer).So I went to Sam's. :pinch: Baby Boy is commin home for a visit next week.We are SUPER busy at work and I won't have time to grill for him each nite so I'm gonna stock up for the week tonight and tomorrow. ;)

The spree...

100_4249.jpg

100_4250.jpg

6 whole chickens,2 pork tenderloins,a 12.5 pound brisket,2 twin pack Butts-17 pounds +,spare ribs,chicken sausage,12 pounds of Wright's bacon,taters,ernyins,peppas,and his favorite colby-jack cheeze.I think that's all. :S
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,744
    Where is the partridge from the pear tree?
    ·
  • Were on our way
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Gettin ready to get roasted on da egg! :)
    ·
    Come on down!!! :)
    ·
  • vonbondsvonbonds Posts: 22
    You are living the high life! :).
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Now that is some foraging :woohoo: Enjoy your time with the young son.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Baby boy will dig it all!! Enjoy each other!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Baby Boy is going to eat like a king! I know you will enjoy the time he's home....will be looking for pics of all the wonderful dishes that are sure to come out of this spree. :)
    ·
    Naw man,just been savin up,for a WHILE! :)
    ·
    He will go through this like it's a snack!Especially when his young Hometown friends come over to visit! :blink:
    ·
    I do enjoy that Boy!"Cat's in the craddle" keeps running through my mind! :(
    ·
    I'll do my best. :)
    ·
  • Yep, that's about enough. Got one coming home from Iraq in September and will be stocking up also. Enjoy the time together, the cooking and the memories.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
    Thanks Dave. :)
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    A big ol slice of smoked Loney with some of the pepperjack sure would be good in a sammie. Not too late. :laugh:
    ·
    :laugh: That's the ONE thing I went to get and they were out of it!!! :angry: :laugh:
    ·
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 183
    Well if that won't tide him over till dinner he can allways order a pizza.
    ·
    HA! Funny you said that! A few years ago Dominos sent him a Christmas card for being such a good customer!..REALLY! :blink:
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,613
    Looks lik a lotta pork, Mork!
    Enjoy the visit and the feast................
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
    Thanks ALF! We'll try. ;)
    ·
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    looks like a weeks worth of cooking.Hope you have a good visit.
    ·
    Thanks.
    ·