Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tilapia and Corn Tonights Cook

Options
oldfishinglure
oldfishinglure Posts: 235
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
1000000163.JPG1000000164.JPG1000000165.JPG1000000166.JPG

Corn with Cracked Pepper 1/2 Stick of Butter and a Pinch of Kosher...Foiled Tossed on Egg 300 for and hour. Brought egg back up to 45...1/4 stick of butter and teaspoon of garlic into cast iron griddle..Seasoned Tilapie with DP Shakin The Tree and Cracked Pepper..Cooked for 7mins roughly flipped once. Served with Blue Cheese Salad and French bread...Simplicity...At 104 it was almost too hot too cook....LOL....No, not really, I just had to drink an extra beer.No tthe best ingrediants all bought at walmart. But being landlocked in small town Oklahoma one has to due with what you can get.

Matt
www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com

Comments

• Rezen73
    Rezen73 Posts: 356
    Options
    Looks good!

I'd be happy eating that any day of the week :D
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Great looking meal. Fresh and simple flavors ar the best!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • leeflash
    leeflash Posts: 66
    Options
    I like grilled corn.Is that peaches and cream?It has the best flavor.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Looks like a great meal to me. We are trying to eat healthier and bought some tilapia. Will either be doing it tonight or tomorrow.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings