Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GA Eggers...A cheap piece of history.

edited 10:56PM in EggHead Forum

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,655
    You would think BGE would buy that. Just read the NY Times artical about it and history of BGE.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,474
    Yeah, I read it this a.m. too. I actually thought it was pretty ironic. Wish I was closer, I'd buy it for a patio tomato pot.

Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    BOWHUNR wrote:
    Wish I was closer, I'd buy it for a patio tomato pot.

Omaha, NE

That would work great as you know the EGG can hold moisture. :P
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I grew up near the Original store, and one of my childhood friends rec'd the Pachinko machine one year for Christmas. My first exposure to the EGG was a trip to the Palace with him and his dad.
    I would pay $15 for it, except for the fact It would cost more in gas to get there from the Northern ATL burbs and I really don't have anywhere to put it. Would make a good conversation piece though.