Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Cement block with Stainless Table??

PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
http://southernspecialtiesoutdoor.com/
I'm biting the bullet and buying the corner unit from Southern Specialties for a Lg and Med egg, also a mini replica of the large table to fit my mini. Ouch. YOu may have seen these at some fests. But my question to you guys, I know to use the green feet, but should I still use the cement square under the BGEs? When I got my first "BGE" brand table they never told me to use the fire brick, but I learned it on this forum so I'll trust you folks to help this time too. That BGE table did not weather well the first season. Early this year I had it painted and tiled and a matching one built for two eggs and they look like crap so instead of throwing good money after bad, I'll shoot the wad and have something that will last. Hell, I have no heirs.

Comments