Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Alabama chapter.....

Options
Crimsongator
Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
of The Verona Island, Maine, Big Green Egg Adoption/Rescue Agency & Home for Wayward Hookers is about to rescue an XL egg.

Because of this, a large will soon be for adoption. If you are interested in the large, let me know. It is championship quality :P

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    HA HA you have not paid your membership dues to Big Momma.... :evil: a complaint has been filed... the xl in question that your think you are rescuing is on hold and has been moved to a safe house untill this matter is cleared up. I am very picky about people who rescue.. not sure that you are up to standards.... :whistle:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Aaron Coy says he has already shipped my new XL out. he says a hooker shouldn't be raising children :woohoo:
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Go get himm Julie!! :ohmy: :laugh: :ohmy: :woohoo:
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Aaron has done nothing to help you this week as he has been gone on training, so THERE! :evil:
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    It was not champion quality by pure default. It had a lot to do with the guy lifting the dome and tending the fires overnight :woohoo: :woohoo: He was a fine fella, 6'02, about 200lbs., and not as bald as the guy that kept stuff stirred up all weekend, trying to pick fights with the more numerous, much larger team next to us! If you do sell it, I too, will expect a little cash my way. I will settle for a bag of BGE lump if you have any extra laying around :woohoo: :P ;)
  • Rolling Egg
    Options
    I have been very skeptical about his rescue efforts myself. I do know of one XL that didn't produce the results he wanted and has been left in the back of an Excursion in the 100 degree heat of the day for about 4 weeks now. If that's not abuse , I don't know what is!! :lol::lol:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    My XL out performed your XL. It placed higher by 3 spots! No go work on chicken monkey boy :woohoo:
  • Rolling Egg
    Options
    Picking on my new XL eh? Do you expect a kid to ride a bike the first time he gets on it? I have been practicing with my new XL and I would bet it will show out and outperform yours here in about 4 weeks! I will be cooking chicken again, by the way, probably Monday. Off to work with my monkey self!
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    It's about time you did something. I bet you've been asleep all day. MO-RON
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Just picked up a used XL with nest and platesetter for $600. It is in nice shape and just needs a few warranty things. Pictures later!
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    Crimsongator wrote:
    Just picked up a used XL with nest and platesetter for $600. It is in nice shape and just needs a few warranty things. Pictures later!

how does one pull this off??

great deal on the egg.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Just a little luck but mostly it comes from living right. :P