Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Golf Snacks..

Options
smbishop
smbishop Posts: 3,053
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Heading out to an annual golf tourny tomorrow. I think after nine holes and some libations, my foursome will be ready for some bbq..

EVOO, Papa Charlie's Greek Rub, in the fridge overnight. 375, double raised grid, 1 hour +. Added some sauce at the end:

003-43.jpg

004-42.jpg
Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Now that looks good....
    What sauce?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• smbishop
    Options
    Sweet Baby Ray's - Sweet 'n Spicy
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    Hit'em straight. Looks like some tasty eats for the boys!!!

I am going to play Prestonwood in Cary, NC on Sunday. First time playing there. They host the Champions Tour there. It's a nice track from what I hear. Can't wait to test the new driver. All range time indicates things will go well.

Hope you win a few skins.
  • smbishop
    Options
    Thanks Andrew, have fun!
  • tacodawg
    tacodawg Posts: 335
    Options
    Why are you waiting till after golf. Looks good. Bough to eat right now. Looks real good.
  • smbishop
    Options
    Thanks Tim!
  • CrazyHarry
    CrazyHarry Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow, that looks delicious!

I'm going to have to try chicken again. My one and only attempt was AWFUL. Worst thing I've cooked on the Egg, so far. (The skin was thick and rubbery and it tasted like an ashtray. No smoke chips next time.)

By the way, what course did you play? I've played a number of courses in the area but I don't get out much any more. Still love the game, though.

I've lived in Sammamish for over a dozen years and it KILLS me to be so close to Sahalee with no opportunity to play it. Every time we drive down 228th I try to steal a glimpse of it through the trees. Then I sigh. ;-)
  • smbishop
    Options
    Actually playing today, down at Maplewood...hoping the weather turns out ok...I have 'been' to Sahalee once, for the World Golf Championship several years ago..