Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Multi Egg owners (and others)....HELP !!

BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Multi Egg owners, I’d like your thoughts please. I just bought my 5th Egg, a new, never registered medium with nest. The others are 1- 3 year old medium, 1- 5 year old small, 1-older mini and 1-mini still new in the box. I need to scale back and curb my “obsession” :woohoo: (says my girlfriend who knows nothing about the appeal of the Big Green Egg other than the food is delicious). I want to keep two eggs. I live alone in an apartment and have a few friends and family over on occasion. Which two should I hang onto? Should I sell 4 and get a large? :huh: Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

Comments