Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Multi Egg owners (and others)....HELP !!

BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Multi Egg owners, I’d like your thoughts please. I just bought my 5th Egg, a new, never registered medium with nest. The others are 1- 3 year old medium, 1- 5 year old small, 1-older mini and 1-mini still new in the box. I need to scale back and curb my “obsession” :woohoo: (says my girlfriend who knows nothing about the appeal of the Big Green Egg other than the food is delicious). I want to keep two eggs. I live alone in an apartment and have a few friends and family over on occasion. Which two should I hang onto? Should I sell 4 and get a large? :huh: Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

Comments