Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dizzy Pig Store open this saturday

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited 5:12AM in EggHead Forum
i'll be manning the store while nature boy is off competing in Louisa VA. if you're in the mannassas area of virginia and need some fresh dizzy rubs, or bge/bbq accessories, or a spankin new bge, stop on by and see me!! . ..

we also have a full line of bbqguru and thermopen products too!

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    If this was Facebook I would click "like". ;) ..hope you have a huge sales day Max...and good luck to Chris & Co in the competition...
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,723
    Nature Boy is going to miss his own Opening!!! WOW!

We would love to be there but I just scheduled my simulated Lear Jet in for simulated maintenance.

Have fun and take pictures.

Spring "Almost Like The Real Thing" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • leroy, we had the soft opening two weeks ago. ...and we will be having the 'grand' opening around the 1st saturday in august...then it was closed last weekend so we could get ready for the fancy food convention downtown.. .the store is open 6 days a week right now, just not being heavily advertised with the exception of chris's web site, facebook, etc ...there will be a big media push i believe for the august 6th opening.....
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,523
    Max will you be signing any item you sell. That will bring them out of the woodwork B)
    Good thing just got better...
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I hope you have a great day -- both the new store and Nature Boy.
  • actually mickey, we carry ray lampe's cookbooks, and one of my recipes is on page 233 of "bbq all year long", so yeah, any one that buys a book, i'll be happy to autograph the page!!

(i'm also willing able to sign women's breasts!! but thats another story!) :blink: :woohoo:
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Will you sign my baseball glove :P
  • come by some rub, and i'll sign just about anything!!!!
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    Mad Max says:
    (i'm also willing able to sign women's breasts!! but thats another story!)
    Ahah...we've found Elvis!!!! :evil: :evil:
    Have a great day Max!
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,723
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall while you're working the customers. They won't know what hit 'em when you lay on the Mad Max Charm. Chris may come back to an empty store and a full cash register, and maybe a Grand Champion trophy.

Spring "Splat!!!! - Darn Fly" Chicken
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Congatulations to you, Chris, and all concerned on finally getting her open :cheer: :cheer: We hope to make a trip that way soon :)
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    So when is your first eggfest? I'll be there.