Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saveur Magazine

Options
Pepe Le Pew
Pepe Le Pew Posts: 49
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got an advertisement in the mail for a 3 year subscription to Saveur Magazine (a food mag) for $27 (cover price $108).

Does anybody subscribe to it, or read it before? I'm wondering if it is a good magazine. The examples look interesting.

TIA.

Comments

• RaleighGuy
    RaleighGuy Posts: 207
    Options
    It is a good mag. This months BBQ Nation issue is especially good.

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

• EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    I subscribe and I really enjoy it. Each edition features numerous articles on a particular subject. As RaleighGuy pointed out, this month featured BBQ. Others have been Mexican Food, Sandwiches, etc. It goes into great detail on the best ingredients and ways of doing things. Really helps get you out of a cooking rut. What a deal that is also!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • Pepe Le Pew
    Options
    Your recommendations are good enough for me. I'll spring for it.
    :)
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Options
    Enjoy!! :cheer:
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • fasteddiem
    fasteddiem Posts: 212
    Options
    outstanding Mag! I just signed up for the same deal! You'll love it...The BBQ issue was outstanding...I've added it to my cookbook shelf!

Eddie
  • SnakePlissken
    Options
    I've subscribed for at least the last 3 years. It's a great cooking magazine. I think it might be the best. Every recipe I've ever made from the mag is awewsome. Plus, there are many articles that describe cooking from different regions and countries. Don't hestitate to subscribe.
  • reccitron
    reccitron Posts: 176
    Options
    Pepe Le Pew wrote:
    I got an advertisement in the mail for a 3 year subscription to Saveur Magazine (a food mag) for $27 (cover price $108).

Does anyone know if that deal is available online or is it just by mail? I did a quick google search but couldn't find it.