Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My custom BGE handle made by Mike's dad

chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
edited 4:07AM in EggHead Forum
I love the Arkansas Razorbacks. It is my Alma Mater (Class of 1996) and my father(played football for Frank Broyles) and grandfather both graduated from there also. So my custom handle had to have a Razorback/Hog theme. Thanks to Mike and his dad. It came out better than I expected. He certainly has a ton of talent.

Some Pics:

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,660
    Very nice. What is the weber thing sticking out under the Very Nice handle?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    It is a light that fits perfectly for the large Big Green Egg. When you open the Egg, the light comes on.
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,474
    Very nice!! How can I get a hold of him? I would like to have some made for my two larges and small.

Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    Contact him through the forum. That is what I did. His username is mikeb6109. Nice guy.

The pictures don't do it justice (how well it is crafted). You can tell he put a lot of work into it. It is a piece of art. I feel like a kid on Christmas Day.
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,474
    Thanks! There's only one thing I know of that could make them look better........

:) :) ;)

Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    Neb. is a neutral team to me. Glad you guys stopped taking crap from the Shorthorns and decided to jump conferences. Good move.
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    That is a nice looking handle.
  • rmr62rmr62 Posts: 16
    Cool, but can he make one with UGA or Hairy on it!! That is the question, lol. Go Dawgs (we'll be back)
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    looks great!! happy to hear you like it allot.
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Great recreation of the razorback mascot! I got some guys I work with that would love that.I'm from South Arkansas and every one went to UA or La. Tech when they graduated high school. Legal drinking age in those days was 18 in La. so I went to Tech! :laugh:
  • ManfredManfred Posts: 186
    No that is not right. you need to GIG'EM
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,239
    Naw, that's not right either. Sic 'em, Bears!

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings