Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

How Come I Didn't Think Of This Before

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,466
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sometimes my little brain-pea just takes off on its own and every now and then hits on a thought which leads to an idea which leads to trying it out.

So here I am watching pizza dough rise while getting all the bits and pieces of 'stuff' ready to put on top. There must have been 19 or 15 different things I found in the refrigerator and other places.

Every now and then I would eat a few Cheetos and take a swig of Diet Dr Pepper, a good combination if there ever was one.

PRANGGGGGGG!!!!! (That's what it sounds like when my pea runs into a thought)

[Picture eye looking up, chin in hand, lip curled upward in corner, glowing light bulb over head]

I like pizza and I like Cheetos, so why don't I just make a Cheeto Pizza Surpreme, I internally said to myself.

I internally replied, Yea, do it!

Next thing I know is I'm adding a few Cheetos to the already piled high pizza ingredients. I only put them on a small area because Spring Hen might not take kindly to me thinking while cooking.

So off to a waiting Lily Large to get 'er done.

And here's the outcome...

CheetosPizzaSurpreme.jpg

Yes, the Cheetos did take on a different flavor and it wasn't bad. Just not enough Cheetos for my pleasure. I'll definitely come up with a recipe for this pizza and pass it on. Oh wait! Just add Cheetos to your Pizza ingredients. I think you can remember that.

You're welcome.

Spring "Some Things Need Serious Pea Movement" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments